Sunday, June 21, 2009

You Probably Need To Be Canadian To Get This Joke..


   Or at the very least part retarded. I was reminded of this yesterday whilst golfing with Steve Jones... A few years ago at a good old fashioned George Harvey internet drinkin' party..

     George Harvey and Steve Jones..



     ..we found this joke in an issue of Maxim magazine that for some reason completely cracked us up. Maybe it was the booze..

   Two Canadians are sitting in a bar getting bored, so they decide to play twenty questions. The first Canadian tries to think of a subject for his friend to guess and, after a little pondering, comes up with "moose cock." He tells his friend he's ready to play.

"OK," says the second Canadian. "Is it something good to eat?"

The first Canadian thinks for a moment, then laughs and replies, "Sure, I guess you could eat it."


The second Canadian says, "Is it a moose cock?"

3 comments:

Shel said...

Hey,

I laughed, too. I'm sober so maybe it's just funny.

I don't completely get it, but somehow it's guffaw-worthy.

Maybe it's the visuals that are conjured up at the punchline, . . .

Dan Johnson said...

Ha! I don't completely get it either but something about it strikes a chord..

Anonymous said...

I remember that... it was at my old apartment, and we read it in a Maxim magazine. I have no idea why it was so funny, we couldn't even breath 'cause we were laughing so hard. I suppose it was funny because it was moose cock... which isn't usually that good to eat.

George H.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin