Friday, June 19, 2009

The Nanny..


     Yesterday while doing the dishes and thinking about what to do for dinner a thought struck me. I've been working at this ladies house and she has a nanny that she only needs to watch her kids for a couple of hours a day when they get home from school. The nanny has to drive over from Kitsilano..


     ..so to make it worth her while she has her stay for 4 hours a day and has her do her cleaning, laundry and shopping as well. I asked her where she found her and she said," Craigslist, 15 bucks an hour." Hmm, I don't share in the kid part but the rest doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

4 comments:

Lianne said...

OMG -- Nanny and the Professor. I had completely forgotten about this show. Other shows with "the help" -- Hazel, Family Affair. I just loved Mr. French.

Dan Johnson said...

And how did "Uncle Bill" end up with the kids?

Lianne said...

I know! Very odd indeed.

Oh, and what about The Courtship of Eddie's Father. I seem to remember a Japanese nanny?

Dan Johnson said...

That's right, I forgot about that. I think Eddie's father had "Asian Fever."

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin