Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Couple Of Things...Well Three Actually..

    It always makes me laugh when they show reruns of Happy Days on these "Family Channels" when all the show was about was four dudes trying to score as much sweet premarital action as they could..

    ..and while I was stalking someone's facebook profile I came across this photo that was aptly titled..

           gettin shit faced



    Dad had a saying that went,"One thing about a pair of glasses, they make a guy look smarter than he really is." I'm not so sure about that..


      My first real pair of glasses..

3 comments:

Lianne said...

You may not "look" smarter than you actually are, but you most certainly look hot. Great choice in specs.

Dan Johnson said...

Thanks Lianne, I think..

Lianne said...

hahaha - your welcome.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin