Wednesday, June 3, 2009

She's Absolutely Incredible, I Think I Love Her..

     




     I could maybe see the mutt being a bit of a problem though..


     In previous blogs I've mentioned a table in the laundry room of my building where people leave stuff they no longer have any use for-- yesterday someone had cast aside the girl of my dreams.. 



     It was kind of eerie because there was no debate, the feeling was instant, I grabbed her and brought her straight up to my room.  As a matter of fact it may be my first case of love at first sight-- and I don't even know her name. Is this too weird?

3 comments:

B. Diederich said...

She's lovely and looks very collectable! Is she plaster, plastic, or a painted metal?

B. Diederich said...

Resin. If she were metal, her nose might be worn off...
Lucille.
Ava.
Bette.
?

Dan Johnson said...

I think she's plaster. Ha! Excellent name choices--maybe Ava..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin