Thursday, June 25, 2009

What Might Have Happened If Jack And Rose Made It Off The Titanic..

   I realize the time frame isn't correct but whatever, it was just a thought. Great movie but it may not be for everyone--I like almost anything Kate Winslet is in anyway.

     The story of a young couple during the mid-fifties struggling to find happiness in an age of conformity. Trapped in a world of encoded convention, they dream without faith, as lies and self-deceptions build to explosive consequences.. (I didn't write that last bit)


2 comments:

Lianne said...

I read the book -- absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to see the movie. I too love Kate Winslet in everything she does. have you seen The Reader?

Dan Johnson said...

Yep, The Reader was great too..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin