Thursday, June 4, 2009

Who Should Star In The Movie Version Of Your Life?

     drollgirl posed this question on her blog. My first thought was Brad Pitt or Sean Penn but that's just wishful thinking. I'd never really considered the question until today but after some careful consideration the only name that kept coming to mind was Bill Murray. I specifically thought of him in the first few minutes of Stripes and then from one of my all time favorites..



And he was great in this one as well..



The more I think about it the more convinced I am..

2 comments:

B. Diederich said...

I've only seen Stripes!
The person that kept popping into my mind last night was Beetleuice for some reason.
Not for YOU--for me!

Dan Johnson said...

Ha! Now THAT'S funny! Groundhog Day is a classic..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin