Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Hard To Believe..

    I know everybody says, "Where did the time go?" but I can't believe my niece Kaitlin just turned 19...where did the time go?

     Kaitlin and friend Becca..

      My Mummy..


       Some cowboy dude that works for my brother- in- law bailin' hay..


        Pops..


      Harvey, my Aunts brother..




     Ma and my Aunt Dianne, Al's wife..


     Becca and Kaitlin..


      Uncle Al, Dad's younger brother..



     Ma and Kaitlin's sister, Karen..
 

      Tequila jello shots..



      Fresh peas..


     ..and diamond earrings..



     My sister, Wendy..



     Headin' home..




3 comments:

B. Diederich said...

Maybe those cows down below needed some jello shots to get in the mooooo-ed.
mmmm. tequila!

B. Diederich said...

Ahhh. I went to a party for my aunt/uncle this weekend. It was awesome, but I just stuck to the beer!

Lianne said...

What an incredible place they have. Still don't want to leave the city and commute though.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin