Friday, June 5, 2009

Absolutely Nothing Better To Blog..

     I had a new tenant move in below me. It's an older building with hardwood floors so you can't even fart without somebody hearing it and wouldn't you know her first night there I fall asleep with the sound system cranked from a movie I was watching. I was jarred awake at 3:30 AM by pounding on the ceiling...welcome to the building, so this is what it's going to be like. I'm usually pretty quiet so I wrote her a note of apology and she was nice enough to send one back..




    Oh yeah, I just remembered a joke I was told on the weekend. It's probably in poor taste but it was told to me by a woman  close to my vintage--it cracked me up at the time but I'd had a few..

   Q; What do you call a wooden tampon?

    A; Beaver lumber.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin