Sunday, June 7, 2009

Roxy, The Rat Terrier..

       We started a job on Thursday of last week. I've done a lot of work for these people in the past but this time they had a new addition to the family-- never even heard or seen  this breed of dog before but she's super smart, has a great demeanor and if you're going to own a dog you might as well get one with small poops to pick up.. 







     Roxy kind of reminded me of  one of my favorite cartoon characters of all time, Ren Hoek of Ren and Stimpy fame..



5 comments:

drollgirl said...

god that dog is cute! how i'd love to get my arms around it!!!

Dan Johnson said...

It's awesome, great personality as well..

Lianne said...

What great pics and what a sweetie. I read that one Rat Terrier once killed 2500 rats in just over 7 hours. Now that's a full day's work.

B. Diederich said...

I have never seen a rat terrier in browns--only white with black. My mom's was called "Buttons" until I took it for a walk--when it yanked my back out, it became "Butthole".
I KNOW we have those cartoons upstairs on video somewhere!

Dan Johnson said...

That's a lot of rats!

Ha, Butthole! I have some Ren and Stimpy DVD's around here somewhere as well..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin