Sunday, April 13, 2008

When You Wipe Do You Use Your Right Or Your Left Hand ?....I Like To Use Toilet Paper.

    You know springtime has arrived in Vancouver when the 36,000 Japanese cherry trees are in full bloom... What I'd like to know is who counted them all...

     I wouldn't consider myself  germaphobe (?) but over the last few years I have found myself a little more conscious of washing my hands and trying to keep them away from my face. That being said I remember a time when pee soaked (and whatever else) hands would gleefully grab a handful of  those little multi-coloured, unwrapped breath mints that sat in a bowl as you left a restaurant. Those days are long gone and now all mints are required by law to be individually wrapped. 
   For a while now I have observed people as I buy my morning coffee fumble and struggle to separate the lids, often touching two or three at a time... God only knows where those hands have been or what they've been doing during their morning routine (not to mention the staff that occasionally put the tops on). I wonder if there will come a day when those lids will need to be individually wrapped as well. Like I said, not a germaphobe... just sayin'.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin