Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Glass And Cameras...

    Early in January of this year I was doing a job at a brand new salon and spa called Zazou. The project was near completion and I was working on my final touch ups while the glaziers were  installing these eight foot by three foot mirrors at the cutting stations ( I guess that's what they're called, it's where a person would get their lid lopped). After the installation was complete one of the guys was cleaning the glass with this spray sort of foam stuff. It seemed to work fairly well and it had cool retro packaging... I went to my neighborhood London Drugs and made the purchase (is there anything they don't have?) 
    All I can say is buy this product. It leaves no film, works well on glass and chrome, has no ammonia and it smells so damn good you'll want to clean all your glass, mirrors, kettles, toasters etc... It's fantastic, well not really Fantastic, it's Sprayway...



        I picked up a tripod for my camera. I remember the first time I went out to take some photos there was a guy setting up a tripod and I thought this guy either knows what he's doing or he's just really shaky. Wasn't long before I found out you're not as steady as you think you are and I was taking some pretty blurry pics...

      Now I can take some pichers like a real perfesshunal photographer. This photo isn't up to my usual high quality standards because I had to use my point and click from back in November... which I fondly refer to as "my rookie days."

      Ah, the old point and click... almost brings a little tear to my eye...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin