Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kerrisdale...

      A few years ago a friend of mine (let's call her "Stephanie") and I took a drive to a neighbourhood of  Vancouver called Kerrisdale (as you can tell by the sign). It's an upscale area of town that boasts some very well established shops, one of these being Hill's. I had never been in the store before but it is a Vancouver landmark and destination point, managing to combine the best of old school shopping with the new. The only thing I've ever bought there was a retro trucker cap but I wish it was my closet. It carries a full line of quality men's, women's and children's clothing in the coolest current fashions but every time I go there I like everything so much I leave empty handed... which is probably a good thing, sixty bucks is a lot to pay for a t- shirt. Great staff  there too, a friendly greeting but they leave you alone to browse until you need help... and I need all the help I can get...

      A great gift shop to browse in and never make a purchase as well. I did buy a sub sandwich at the Quizno's in Kerrisdale once but it's out of business now...

          .... and I've eaten brunch here a few times...

            Classic two story walk up...

     And in a totally unrelated topic this woman was waiting forever for her ride this morning...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin