Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sis's Anniversary/Dad's Birthday/Easters...


Went out to Aldergrove to my sisters place for dinner on Sunday for some quality family time. We don't get together as often as we could but we had some good laughs. I would have posted these yesterday (like anyone cares) but I was at the Springsteen concert which was cheeawesome... I can see why he's called "The Boss". For him to rock GM Place like he did last night with such passion and energy after playing as long as he has was nothing short of phenomenal... and he's closing in on 59 years old ... unbelievable.

                  My Mummy... that's my seester behind her and I think that's her friend Gina...
                  I have a good memory for names it's just short like my....

                        My friend Pam and I... pretty exciting stuff, but wait there's more...

                                   Dad and Pam...


                           My brother in law... kidding. Didn't get a photo of him...

                               Mom 'n' Sis...

                              Some bird poop...

                Old rusty farm implements transformed into quite a pleasing arrangement... 

                           Dead bird... delicious...

                           Headin' home...

1 comment:

Spinner said...

Excellent blog Dan. Your photos are outstanding - I can see the improvement daily. I especially like your still lifes (like a photo is anything but). Love the videos and your writing is pretty goods too.

You're a talented man. And here I always thought your talents were limited to fried rice and spicey caesars with cracked ice. Nice.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin