Monday, April 7, 2008

First Time Video/ April Is Poetry Month...


     I can't stand turtle necks, scarves or ties,
     They make my blood pressure start to rise.
     Constricting, confining I start to itch,
     Corner of my eye is starting to twitch.

     I know about ties, I had a collection,
     At a time in my life when I needed a selection.
    A Burberry scarf I got as a present,
    Only made me feel resentment.

    T-shirts are my shirt of preference,
    For anyones future gift reference.
    I'm not so sure that last rhyme fits,
    What the heck, this poem's the shits. 

1 comment:

B. Diederich said...

I wouldn't be brave enough to create a video! I am really sure there is an episode of Seinfeld where that whole '2nd button' issue is a topic of conversation between Jerry and George...?
BD

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin