Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring 'N' Stuff...

      There is this lone patch of daffodils growing near the sidewalk in front of my building. As I was admiring them the thought came to me... According to the Christians, the God that created this flower also felt the need to create a hell where he could torture the supposed crown jewel of his creation forever... us. On a lighter note in the spring a young (and old) mans fancy turns to thoughts of love, baseball and some sweet foot action...



    Been trying to learn how to use my Nikon D40 properly so I've taken pictures of just about anything for practise... 



     I always wanted some old books. There's this table in my laundry room that people in the building leave their unwantables for other people to sort through and there they were... Old West Classics... 


    I liked the smell of these deodorants so much I couldn't decide on one so I bought all five delicious flavours... What a knob...

                    Grooming and beauty aids...

                      I know... these photos are a thrill a minute...hey... a minute, watches... get it?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin