Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Theme...

   In keeping with the theme that this blawg has no theme (but I guess by saying that it does has a theme) some photos... and I can achieve the satisfaction of posting a blog without all the annoying writing. Captions are easy...that and stealing interesting quotes off the www. and not telling you who said them so that I appear really smart, S-M-R-T...

     Just some shrapnel that was stuck in the treads of my boots (not the lens cap). Had rocks there before but never a stick. I know... absolutely fascinating.

     George Harvey might have his collection of vintage Nikon cameras but he's got nothing on this classic collection of Kodak Instamatics...

    Polished my golf clubs... and my bayonet. My mish mash set of clubs got stolen out of the back of my truck last year so I went to a sporting goods consignment store to see if I could get a decent used set. I bought some for around $275. When I went to Perfect Lies to buy golf balls I saw that I could have bought a brand new set for $300... depression set in, I had to have these new ones. New is better than used.

     Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more... the bible has some good advice...

     I like to think that the moon is there even if I'm not looking at it...

     The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once...




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin