Monday, April 20, 2009

Yesterday...

Saw these sa-weet gold pants in the window of the Sally-Ann...

    And this lonely homemade bouquet somebody had cast aside...

   I've tried every type of parmesan in town and this is still my hands down favorite. I love pasta but I can't even eat it without this old friend...
 
    I supported my local farmer--delicious. The beans and carrots are perfect in a Caesar, he even said that's why he made them...

     Like anyone could even know this. One time the sign read, "Stop, drop and roll doesn't work in hell...retarded...








4 comments:

drollgirl said...

gorgeous flowers!!!

and you should try fresh grated parmesan on your pasta. you'll never go back to the canned stuff, i promise!

B. Diederich said...

Hey...I'm pretty curious about 'you and the absinthe bottle' at the top! I still have mine sitting on the kitchen cabinet. Maybe this summer I will work up the courage? stupidity? to visit the green fairy again!

Dan Johnson said...

Ha! I've tried all of them and still prefer Kraft..pathetic I know. I just did it for the pic B. I haven't touched it since I bought it...

Lianne said...

I hate to admit this but I used to eat Kraft Parmesan right out of the container -- open the little trap door, tilt my head back and let 'er flow. Years ago I switched to the "real" stuff that I have to grate, not so much for the flavour, but to keep from eating it all before it even hits the pasta. I sympathize Dan...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin