Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nagel...


    Whenever I catch a whiff of Obsession, which thankfully isn't that much anymore (not because of the memories--but because of it's out of date stench), I'm reminded of this girlfriend I lived with in the mid-eighties...


     I credit her with completely making me over fashion-wise (check out that sweatshirt and sweet mullet) and decor-wise. Our place was wallpapered with Nagel... 






      And other artistic gems...


        Nice moustache... Moustache--now that's a strange word.

3 comments:

B. Diederich said...

Everyone would draw those in their notebooks--because they were so easy and no shading whatsoever...I found them briefly fascinating for maybe about a week or so...! But weren't they popular late 70's??

Dan Johnson said...

I think he started in Playboy in the late seventies and then became a little more mainstream in the eighties. I could be wrong but I know we had a few of them around '85--sigh, I'm old...

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Dan,I think you got a sweet mullet in those days! Unfortunately I've seen worst today...yeah, the year is 2009...there some bitter&sour ones still out there! ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin