Sunday, April 12, 2009

Directions...

   I know the male of the species is not always the best at following/asking for directions. I remember a few years ago struggling to put together this small tri-pod barbeque. It was hot out, I was sweating and completely frustrated with this stupid "U" bolt that was supposed to hold the legs together when my girlfriend said, "Why don't you just read the directions?" That made way too much sense and right out of my mind I felt like saying, "Why don't you blow it out your ass?" But I didn't, thankfully, I read the directions and carried on (don't get me started on Ikea).

  I know people can be stupid but it seems ridiculous to me that for some reason we still have directions on the shampoo bottle...

     But as crazy as that seems, I bought a bag of ice yesterday and found this on the front...

    "Dang it! I wish I had read the directions, now all I'm left with is this counter top of liquid ice."

2 comments:

B. Diederich said...

Ha! Get this: the infamous gas station behind my house has its own ice machine and the workers bag it up in 8 or 10? lb. bags.
According to their last inspection, they must now apply printed labels with INGREDIENTS!
Um, uh....

Dan Johnson said...

Baahahaaa...hilarious!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin