Thursday, April 16, 2009

How To Kill An Hour...

     I found this on drollgirl's blog...

With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:

1 picture
1 poem
1 song or piece of music
1 phrase or quote
1 item of clothing
1 place
1 Disney princess

  Picture- Wheatfield With Cypresses, Vincent Van Gogh...


   But being the ray of sunshine I am, this was a close second...


  Poem- I don't really know or get poetry-- this is all that kept coming to mind...

        Beat on the brat,
        Beat on the brat,
        Beat on the brat,
        With a baseball bat...

             The Ramones

   Song or piece of music- It was a tie between these two...



  One phrase or quote- I've always liked this bit of dialogue from On The Waterfront...



   One item of clothing- Boots and jackets. I know that's two but they go hand in hand--or arm in sleeve or foot in boot, so to speak..



   One place- I've only been there once but I would have to say New York City...

       What a tourist...





    Disney princess- I don't know about Disney princesses but my favorite super hero was always...


2 comments:

Lianne said...

Love the shot of your closet. Happy to meet another obsessive compulsive -- ha ha! I only need to make sure everything is turned off about 30 times before I leave the house.

Dan Johnson said...

Hah, Thanks! I'm way more obsessive than I am compulsive. I actually leave things "on" and "open" a lot--but give me something to grind over in my little pea-brain? NOW we're talkin', sister!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin