Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Junk...

    There's a table in the laundry room of my building that tenants leave the crap they no longer want for other people to scavenge. I suspect most of it eventually make it's way back to the table or into the dumpster. I always get a kick out of people taking their unwanted's to Sally-Ann, like they're doing some selfless charitable act when it's primarily a case of unloading unwanted clutter. There's been plenty of bric-a-brac on this table over the years but this has to be the most pathetic collection of rubbish ever...

      Along this theme, somebody left a washer and dryer on the street just up from my place that had sat there for a month until today when they miraculously disappeared...


      And maybe not really qualifying as "junk" I stopped by a buddies place for a drink yesterday and this was a shot I took of his kitchen counter top. He's a pretty neat (as in tidy) guy and said he had just cleaned up the day before but sometimes "weekend happens"...

2 comments:

Lianne said...

There has been a stove sitting in the hall of our apartment building for over 6 months. I'm thinking of hiding my dirty dishes in it.

Dan Johnson said...

Good call...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin