Monday, January 5, 2009

Product Loyalty...

   Some products I absolutely, positively cannot live without...

       I've tried a dozen different mustards and still like this one the best... 

          Ditto for parmesan cheese. I've sampled all the expensive ones and none of them have the tang of this old school classic...
 
        Nivea is probably equal to rubbing Crisco on your face but again, I've tried many moisturizers but they all pale in comparison...classic fresh scent as well...

       Perfectly greasy for my dry hair--just a pinch will do...


         Tried and true--an old friend...

       Have to have this in the fridge for the 3 AM swig--matches up nicely with the Smirnoff as well...
  

      A little red vino--not necessarily these brands but I do prefer Aussie wines...

      Addicted to these stupid things--some sort of oral fixation...

    In the past I've blogged about this--an all time classic...



         And just maybe this last one is a little too much information
     but if you've got an itch...



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Forget about the products - that Header photo is what I'm interested in! Who the hell's the guy sans shirt? What a weird photo?? Fishing are you? That's what Dave looks like with hair? I forgot all those things. Mark - dorky cut offs - does the waist band hit his boobs?

Dan Johnson said...

Bahaha...That was a friend of mine Greg, it's a long story--remind me sometime, I'll tell you. We were fishing at Loon Lake, must have been '95...

Dan Johnson said...

Now that I think of it maybe even '94...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin