Saturday, January 3, 2009

Johnny Cash...


    There was a Johnny Cash tribute on TV last night from 2003. I've never really had any heros but I guess if I had to pick one it would be Mr. Cash--one of the coolest guys ever and it always amazed me how he could cut right to the heart with his lyrics...


"I Still Miss Someone"

At my door the leaves are falling
A cold wild wind has come
Sweethearts walk by together
And I still miss someone

I go out on a party
And look for a little fun
But I find a darkened corner
because I still miss someone

Oh, no I never got over those blues eyes
I see them every where
I miss those arms that held me
When all the love was there

I wonder if she's sorry
For leavin' what we'd begun
There's someone for me somewhere
And I still miss someone...Ouch.


His daughter Rosanne led off the evening with this tear jerker...



   And on another musical note (no pun intended) and making the leap from cool to maybe not so much, George Harvey sent me this link to some of the worst albums covers ever, hilarious...


2 comments:

B. Diederich said...

Album cover site is so...icky/funny!

Dan Johnson said...

Satan is Real...pretty creepy...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin