Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Documentation of My Education...

    Still sorting through my box of mementos I found these documents. Mom saved my graduating report cards of each year until grade 9 when she gave up, which pretty much coincides with my education. Let's just say the "distractions" started. I'm actually a little smarter than my graduating report card (or not) but by then I was just trying to "get through." Math 11, algebra? I wanted to cry, I just couldn't get it...


















       And right to the school of hard knocks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you might be interested in this, with respect to the 'soccer exchange'...

http://www.bclocalnews.com/greater_vancouver/northshoreoutlook/sports/32572429.html


JB

Anonymous said...

On the third certificate "Acknowledging Participation in the Centennial '71 Celebrations in British Columbia" it's signed by W.A.C. Bennett, Premier of BC, but under that it says "Prime Minister" It should have been signed by then Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau. either way "Congratulations" on the acknowledgment.

George H.

Dan Johnson said...

George, I wouldn't have noticed that in a bazillion years...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin