Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've Observed A Lot...

 ...out of my kitchen window...


      I've seen sunrises...



    Sunsets...

  
     Experimented with a zoom lens...



    And witnessed more than my share of car accidents, rollovers and roadblocks. This woman got pulled over just before Christmas. She blew into the handheld breathalyzer and I saw the light turn red, which means fail (I wasn't quick enough to get a photo) but to my surprise that particular member of Canada's finest chatted with her a while longer and let her go...



   Which reminded me of my drinking and driving days. Getting pulled over with a buddy at 3AM and the officer saying, "How about if you let your partner drive?" and me thinking, "It's 3 o clock in the morning, he's drink for drink with me all night--what makes you think he's in any better shape than I am?" Not that I cared, I was glad not to get busted but sometimes their logic escapes me.

    There has been plenty of people watching, photography and just plain staring out the window and letting my mind drift but by far the strangest thing I've seen happened this past Sunday afternoon.
     I was in the kitchen when I observed this guy down below. He was facing the building and at first I thought he may have been out there to shovel the walk, what appeared to be a shovel handle initially turned out to be a cane. All of a sudden he starts to undo the fly of his pants and fumbles around to get his unit out. As he's doing this he pulls (no pun intended) one of those small Yoplait Yop yogurt bottles out of his jacket pocket and moves it close to the now exposed unit. 
    At this point I still thought he may have been there to shovel the walk so I figured maybe he kept the bottle with him to pee into, boy was I wrong. By now I realized he was not going to be shoveling any sidewalks and he was quite an elderly gentleman. He gave the bottle a slight shake a proceeded to pour some of the contents over the tip of his penis. I had absolutely no idea what he was doing other than maybe trying to warm his tallywacker up but whatever the liquid was would have been cold anyway.
    Here's where it gets a little weirder. I didn't have my camera handy on Sunday to snap any photos but when I was in the kitchen this morning heating up some oatmeal he was in the exact same spot repeating the procedure...




     Bizarre, people are just way too weird. If anyone has any suggestions as to what this gentleman may have been doing, please feel free to leave a comment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was your zoom lens? I can't see a thing! ~SN

Dan Johnson said...

Bahaha...That was the zoom on my point and click, believe me you didn't want to see it anyway...

Stephanie said...

He's drinking his own urine. Something the mgrs at my last job did on a regular occassion.

Dan Johnson said...

No he was pouring the liquid on the tip...

B. Diederich said...

That is freakin bizarre! I'm glad you weren't in a zoomier mood!

Here's the story. He'd been messin' around with some hooker up the street and caught some icky STD... Grandma was wondering why he'd suddenly gotten on a yogurt kick--
and he was using it on his tallywacker to ease his discomfort-- he could kill 2 birds with one stone...the yogurt he bought is disappearing from the fridge; the bacteria in the yogurt is supposed to help. or something. YUK.

Dan Johnson said...

Bahaha... Good theory B.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin