Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Transit Trip To Port Moody For Christmas Cheer...

     We finally get our "White Christmas." Let me just say it's not all it's cracked up to be--especially when you lose your second cell phone as many months, D'OH!!

   My friend Pam generously offered to drive me to the sea bus but she did say she had to go to the liquor store anyway--priorities...



      Vancouver...


     On the 160 to Port Moody, Main and Hastings...

      Port Moody, had to pee like you wouldn't believe...



    Niece Karen, Dad and brother-in-law Darren concentrating on the task at hand...

    Mom plays Santa...

     Sis Wendy and niece Kaitlin...

       Oak tree in the front yard...



     Unky Dan aka Uncle Sudsy...blissfully unaware at this point that his cell phone is no longer in his jacket pocket. The funny thing is my Mom of all people found it in a puddle a couple of days later after she got off the bus (what are the odds?). It fell out of my pocket when I pulled my camera out...



     Kaitlin, Karen and the best border collie ever, Barky...

     Kaitlin...
     Karen...
      Port Moody...


      Bus trip home...



      Ramp to sea bus...

      And then as I posted in a previous blog the power went out when I finally got home...


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin