Thursday, December 25, 2008

Aaarrrgh...




     After bussing it to Port Moody and back for Christmas festivities with the family last night (pics to come), I settled in on the couch to surf the tube and maybe catch a movie. About 10:20 PM, SNAP!!, the power went out. Part of me hoped it was going to come back on fairly quickly but a bigger part knew that was just wishful thinking, I was down for the count--no interweb or TV and then you have to reset all your clocks.

     Anyhoo, rather just lying in the dark sipping Scotch, I decided to get the flashlight out and curl up with an old classic... 






       Luckily the power the power came back on in the morning and as usual I only managed to read for about ten minutes anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin