Monday, December 15, 2008

Sweats...

    On my walk today I saw an old guy wearing an ancient pair of grey sweats that could only be described as ultra sheer. What made this vision especially disturbing was the fact that he wasn't wearing any underwear...there really should be some sort of law. Anyway I searched Flickr for an appropriate photo but nobody seemed brave enough to take one-- but there were quite an interesting array of pics with humans in their sweatpants...

     White denim vest and grey sweats, awesome...




     This had nothing to do with sweats but I love a woman that knows how to make a face,
  it's a lost art...



     There are no words...



         One for the "ladies"...

    For some reason I found myself particularly drawn to these sweats...



            

1 comment:

.................... said...

agreed! sweats belong at the gyn. period!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin