Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Dream...



     I have these recurring dreams that I've met the love of my life, my soul mate and last nights was especially delicious. It's always a different woman and never somebody I recognize...interesting how the mind can conjure up these people.

      The dreams aren't usually of a sexual nature but the feelings are intense. The connectedness, the "knowing", the hand holding, the caress, the closeness. Generally these dreams start out good and then the same thing always happens. It starts with a gnawing feeling in the back of my mind that this is too good to be true, something will happen to spoil it and then it does. The woman almost always morphs into something hideous with distorted features and all the happiness I felt drains away. Then I wake up.

     Last nights dream ended a little differently. The feelings of intimacy and warmth were unusually powerful only this time she didn't turn into Lilith, I simply woke up (progress possibly?). Oh cruel fate! Why do you mock me?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin