Monday, December 8, 2008

Sunday...




    It was my niece Karen's 16th birthday on Sunday so my friend Pam and I went out to Aldergrove for the festivities. Pam and I were joking the other day that she's my "enabler" because she always drives when we go out there so I can have a few (what makes that funny is it's true)...but it is family after all... 

     

        My Mom, Karen and my other niece Kaitlin. I have no idea who the two dudes are. 

    Approaching the North Shore on the way home... it's cloudy in Lynn Valley even on a sunny day...  



     I ended up at George Harvey's for a good old fashioned internet drinkin' party where Steve Jones was up to his usual shenanigans on George's computer, only this time it's on his brand new 24" Mac...safety first...

   And finally after the long walk home- this shot isn't actually blurry but an accurate representation of what my brain was perceiving...that's my apartment upper left, I left the bathroom light on...





No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin