Friday, December 19, 2008

December... The Official Drinking Month...

     People that never usually get smashed invariably do some time in December with all the parties, shenanigans and whatnot (it's these same people that end up bombed at weddings, cuttin' a rug to Old Time Rock n Roll by Bob Seger). Nothing celebrates the birth of a Saviour better than getting hammered, eating too much and racking up your credit cards.

    Anyhoo, today I was picking up some "Christmas Booze" to compliment my "Everyday Booze." I rarely do any entertaining so the "Christmas Booze" eventually makes it's way into the "Everyday Booze" pile anyway. Whilst I was in the liquor store this caught my eye... 


   " Honk  If  You Like Knob Creek."   It's pretty smooth... Seasons Greetings and have a Happy Holiday. That's the way I always like to have a drink by the way, holding the bottle up to the computer screen.

2 comments:

B. Diederich said...

Honk.
I was talked into a liquor store visit last night and a beer at the bar despite my currently near-depleted monetary situation. (And I haven't even Christmas shopped yet!)
Yes...one MUST celebrate the Christmas Holidays. A classmate of mine was running the (new) huge-screen at Lincoln Street Station, which was featuring Nine Inch Nails "Closer" song/video when we walked in the door. Merry Christmas?!!?

Dan Johnson said...

Closer... Merry Christmas?!!? is right. I've never heard "Christmas shopped" before...sweet.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin