Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Up On The Roof And KFC...

      I saw these "yewts" up on the roof of the townhouse behind me the other day. I think they were partaking in a mara-joo-wanna cigarette...notice how I blurred the faces to protect their identities. That's some pretty good photography right there...not.



      Aaand, there's this KFC by my place and it always amazes me that it's lined up out the door almost every night. Maybe it's like Mike Myers said in So I Married An Axe Murderer, "The Colonel puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart ass." I haven't had any in years but I will say I like it better cold when all the grease is nicely congealed... 




2 comments:

John Hartwick said...

You have to have KFC cold...it's common sense. The fat goes away when it's cold...right?

Dan Johnson said...

Eggs Ackley...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin