Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Courtyard...




      I live in a fairly old building and there is this courtyard off to the side that nobody ever uses much anymore. I'd imagine back in the olden days people used to use it to socialize, barbeque, gossip and whatnot. There also used to be a community recreation room on the bottom floor where tenants could meet play cards or ping pong--it even had a kitchen and there was a bathroom down the hall. That's the room I stayed in when I first moved into the building...it had long since ceased to be used as a rec-room. The bathroom being down the hall was a bit of a pain--there were nights I only made it to the kitchen sink. Whatever, it's all pipes but make sure you run the cold water.

     Anyway, out of sheer boredom and November depression (it's the best kind) I grabbed my camera and went down there...












      Amazing what's in your own backyard...or not.



 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin