Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Candidates...

    The local elections are here and because of the sheer volume of candidates I posted a blog the other day asking the question, " How the average voter can possibly educate themselves thoroughly (and who would want to?) on each one of these candidates, where they stand on issues, what their credentials are, what they believe, etc.?"



      Well it turns out I've been receiving these pamphlets (or are they brochures ?) in the mail for the last few weeks. Since they're usually mixed in with all the other flyers, Chinese food, Indian, Thai, pizza place menus and all the other crap I get in my mailbox they usually just end up in the trash (there's a garbage can right below my mailbox). 

     Well now I know and I stand corrected, not that I would have read them anyway--I didn't even vote. They're pretty nice pamphlets/flyers/brochures too--probably paid for by tax dollars. I even know this person and was aware she was even involved in politics...

      Go Susan Skinner.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin