Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It Ain't Me You're Looking For Babe...

       I was listening to my iPod at work today. I know it's my music on there but sometimes when it's on shuffle it surprises me the music mix played or a certain song comes on at the right time. Today it was this one...a favorite by Bob...



    The perfect end credits song for the movie of my life.

     I was dating this girl once a few years ago who was really nice and we got along. The only problem was her nose was a little big and I couldn't stop thinking about it or looking at it-- I even went and talked to a counsellor about it to see if  I could change my thinking... to no avail, pathetic I know. Then I met her Dad and he had the exact same nose, only bigger. 
    It reminded me of the Seinfeld episode when George was dating that woman with the huge proboscis and he said to Jerry,"She's smart, she's pretty, she's way out of my league but I know one thing...I ain't gettin' past that nose." That's maybe why we kiss a lot when we're in lust, so we can't see any of the others faults.

2 comments:

B. Diederich said...

Wait...isn't there a 'man-hands' episode too!?

Dan Johnson said...

You bet. It's funny you say that 'cause there's a lady that works at my bank-- she's pretty cute but has man hands...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin