Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Old Spice and Chanel No 5...


     I was reading Stephanies blog today and her post was a response to her friend Ashleys question as to whether twenty eight was too young to be wearing Chanel No 5. Well I would like to say that I have been wearing the classic Old Spice as long as I can remember. There was the thought I might be smelling (or reminding) the fairer sex of  their Dad or uncle or even grandfather but after experimenting with literally dozens of colognes over the years all I own now is Old Spice. I receive more compliments on that than any other fragrance I've ever worn. So Ash, don't be shy, they aren't classics for nothing--and Marylin was probably twenty eight when she wore it. Just never wear that awful Oscar de la Renta from the eighties...



And I bought a zoom lens today, it's awesome. Vancouver from my kitchen window...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin