Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Things You Think About When You're Out For A Walk (Girlfriends And Gas)....

    I was out for a walk this morning when I thought of this girlfriend I had in the 80's. You can obviously tell it was the 80's by the sa-weet mullet...

                   A nice box of Falkenberg, that's some quality wine right there...


    We dated for a year and lived together for two, three years in total (my math skills are unreal). During that time I never heard her break wind once (another girlfriend told me women don't fart they prips-- and another said it's like cinnamon an music notes... I beg to differ about that). I think she felt if she let go even once that would give me free reign to do blow one whenever I wanted (not that I did-- but let's just say I'm no angel... and no "dutch ovens") and of course I would cite the one and only time she did  as justification, "Well you did that time."

     My next girlfriend was the exact opposite, a breath of fresh air, so to speak. If she had to fart and was sitting in a chair she would throw her legs up behind her head, hold them there with her hands, yell out, "TRICK!" and let 'er rip--unfortunately I don't have a picture... talk about contrasting styles.

    Anyway I just found it interesting how distinctly different two people dealt with the perfectly natural human function of gas emission...just thought you should know. 
     

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin