Friday, March 14, 2008

@*&%#

   I just finished writing for an hour of what I thought was some brilliant, profound prose and when I tried to upload some photos Safari quit responding and I "lost any unsaved changes". The funny thing about that is before I started I thought maybe I should get the photos first for this very reason, but figured,"Hey its Friday, live on the edge". While this isn't the end of the world it can make a person very angry... very angry indeed... especially when your typing is slow and you've had some Cuervo... so instead I'll subject you to some of my baby photos...


   I tried to write a caption for this but the picture speaks for itself. Maybe, "Have another cheeseburger."  I don't think I was on to those yet... nice bangs. 



     What's this you've brought home ? The smile says one thing but the body language another...

                                        Nice unit... might have to use your zoom...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin