Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Good Old Fashioned Drinkin' Party...

     Even though there's more time it's tough for me to write on the weekend because A: routine goes out the window, 2: Seems too much like homework and C: I'm givin' er at a good old fashioned drinkin' party. It's easier to just post a few photos from yesteryear...


                                  Doin' the twist...

                                More twistin'...



      This is "Joan" they were neighbours and her daughter "Lolita" was the first friend I had and the first girl I played doctor with. "Joan" was also the first woman I saw naked when I called too early on a Saturday morning... woops... what is that??
 

                                 
                               Smokin'...
 



                             Slow 'er down...




                      
                                 Haul ass...



      A constant spin burner at my parents parties. Dad would get annoyed because Mom would play it over and over but I don't blame her... this album rocks ! Johnny Rivers seemed to go under the wire, maybe because he was more of a performer than a song writer but do yourself a a favour and take his greatest hits to a good old fashioned drinkin' party near you... and giver'! 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin