Saturday, March 1, 2008

Photos...

    I haven't posted anything on here in a while... writers block ? Can't be I'm no writer, but I am kind of dimwitted and lazy. A good friend of mine, let's call him "Dave", was nice enough to buy me the new Nikon D40 for Christmas so I've taken up "photography" as a "hobby". I've never had a camera in my life until a few months ago when I purchased a Canon PowerShot A560 off of the shopping channel and  discovered I quite enjoyed it. This brings me to today when another good friend of mine, let's call her "Stephanie", suggested I post some of my "photos" on my "blog"...  I'm probably no photographer either...




























  Hey Stephanie, I was talking to you on the phone when I took the last one... Honk If You're A Knob photo credit... sort of. 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin