Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Grad '76...


 
   Port Moody Senior Secondary class (?) of  '76. We were the losers that couldn't get dates and to add insult to injury (what else could they do?) they sat us all at the same table at the Bayshore Inn. The little red headed girl that I had a crush on since grade eight already had a date. It took me a couple of weeks to work up the courage to ask this other little cutey who lived up the street from me and she turned me down as well. Then depression set in. I saw the neighbour girl a few years later... not so cute anymore... or little either. 

    This album helped ease the pain... 

    
   One of the best selling albums of all time and a record I've never tired of over the years. Feel good songs all the way through... More Than A Feeling, Peace of Mind, Foreplay/Longtime are great but you can hear any song off of this on FM radio today. Something always sounds fresh about this album and if you have an ear for music at all I can't imagine not liking this classic.   

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin