Saturday, May 30, 2009

YouTube..

   I'm all for everyone's freedom of expression and I'm probably the last person that should criticize a person's creative efforts (all you have to do is follow this blog to figure that out) but I have to admit that blogging has been a great outlet for me. That having been said there is something I haven't quite been able to wrap my head around on YouTube and it's the popularity of people such as this..



    Good for her (I guess), she has over 100 videos posted, loads of subscribers and her videos receive thousands of views. I get that she's cute and a lot of teenage boys probably watch her--originally I thought she was a teen but after watching a couple of her posts, found out she's 21 years old. It's weird because as I'm writing this I'm thinking how these type of videos can be like a car wreck for me--I can't look away. But seriously, hundreds of thousands of views? I'm probably just jealous anyway because I'm thrilled if I have one comment.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin