Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It Seems That I've Been Looking For Some Thing That Can't Be Found...

    At least two days a week I have these bothersome dreams where I've found "true love" only to have her vanish, morph into something hideous (which is happening less lately, that used to be the common theme--a sign maybe?) or I simply wake up disheartened. The woman is occasionally someone vaguely familiar or a blast from the past but more often than not my mind has created someone completely new and different every time. I had another one again last night a woke up this morning with the chorus of this song bouncing around in my head-- appropriate and one of my favorites...

2 comments:

Lianne said...

I had a dream last night that I had a baby!!!! OMG -- Nooooo. I do not want to have a baby now or ever. I am not secretly longing to have a baby. The word baby never even enters my realm of consciousness. So why would I dream about having a baby (I wasn't pregnant in the dream -- I just suddenly had this newborn)?

Maybe it's the birth of a new idea, a new beginning, something positive. Or maybe it was something I ate.

Your elusive love dreams may be coming from a place in you that has decided this love thing might be worth trying again. It sounds like in your dreams you are enjoying those feelings and that they are positive dreams. It's just that once you wake to the colde, grey dawn, that good feeling vanishes.

I think something good may be brewing for you Dan. Just start trying to find that feeling while you are awake.

Dan Johnson said...

Thanks Lianne...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin