Thursday, May 21, 2009

30 Questions About Myself...


I found this survey on facebook...

Describe your body in 3 words.
Does the trick...

Do you think many people are attracted to you?
Some --but never the ones I'm attracted to...

What are your 3 best talents/skills?
Painting, chewing plastic and self-medicating just the right amount.

Do you consider yourself beautiful?
No. Real beauty is a rare commodity...

When was the last time you felt truly happy with who you are?
I would have to say never...

Do you have sexy legs?
Not bad. Knees are a little beat up from years of painting baseboards though...

Can you trust yourself?
Not yet...

Do you usually speak your opinion? Or just keep quiet?
Generally keep quiet...

What is a bad habit you want to break?
Obsessive thinking...

Describe yourself using the letters of your name as the first letter of each word.
Dependable, asinine, nipple-sensitive, intelligent, loopy...

Do you feel better about yourself when dating someone?
Depends on who I'm dating. Sometimes I've felt worse...

Do you generally have a positive or negative outlook?
Negative inside but do my best to put on a brave face...

Are you determined in accomplishing any certain goals?
Not at all...

Do you think you are intelligent?
Yes, but sometimes I gotta wonder...

Do you wear a lot of make-up?
What's a lot?

Does it bother you when people judge you?
Only when they don't really know me...

Do you feel like you've lost when you make mistakes?
Mistakes are all I've made so I'm actually quite "found" with them...

Do you get nervous easily?
I'm always nervous...

When you feel like you can't do something, do you forget about it? (be honest.)
If at first you don't succeed, try a little bit more then give up...

How can you improve that?
At this point I don't think I can other than to not try at all...

Do you yell when arguing or talk about it calmly?
I don't argue but I generally try to remain calm...

Do you always think people are looking at you?
I hope not...

Do you get mad at yourself a lot?
Yes...

How would you react if only an acquaintance (opposite sex, or same if you are gay) told you that you are beautiful?
I always try to answer a compliment with, "Thank you"...

Can you do anything you set your mind to?
I used to think that but now I'm not so sure...

Do you do drugs? Can you quit if you tried?
I drink, I've tried, I don't think so...

Are you ever a hypocrite?
Try hard not to be but I am...

Are you constantly trying to change yourself?
I want to but feel hopeless when truly confronted with it...

Do you often ask friends for their opinion on things about yourself?
Rarely to never...

Finally... are you satisfied when looking in the mirror?
Pretty much have to be...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin