Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Survey Says...

 I was on facebook and found this survey. Another one of those annoying "applications" but I couldn't resist...

I Am..
    A loyal friend.

I Want..
    To know peace of mind and to feel what real joy is like (who the hell doesn't?).

I Have..
     A heart murmur.

I Wish..
    See "I want."

I Hate..
    The confusion and disappointment that "seeking" brings and the seeming lack of answers I've found thereof.

I Fear..
    Loneliness, prolonged illness and Hell.

I Hear..
    Voices... and try to hear what people are saying.

I Search..
   For the perfect boots and jackets.

I Wonder..
    See "I want."

I Regret..
     Not managing my money better when I was younger, allowing organized religion to take hold in my psyche and tattoos.

I Love..
     Most days I'm not sure what that is anymore but I like walking, golf and photography.

I Ache..
    For love.

I Always..
    Chew plastic toothpicks, put some sort of goop in my hair and wear two pairs of socks.

I Usually..
    Have a drink or three at some point everyday.

I Am Not..
    Always as happy and fun-loving as people think (maybe they don't even think that).

I Dance..
    When I meet someone new, at weddings, parties and occasionally at the Lynnwood. I haven't danced in years.

I Sing..
    Badly.

I Never..
    Married.

I Rarely..
    "Date", "go for coffee" or cry.

I Cry..
    See "rarely."

I Am Not Always..
    As confident as I'd like to be.

I Lose..
   It...that and my keys, phone or wallet at least once a day

I'm Confused..
   Most of the time.

I Need..
    A lover that won't drive me crazy.

I Should..
    Try not to "should" on myself.

I Dream..
    Almost nightly about finding love and losing it.

2 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

welcome to the club! I loose my key frequently...wish I got free millage upgrades on the flights for this!

Shelley said...

Do you regret religion getting a hold of your psyche AND your tattoos or do you regret religion getting a hold of your psyche and you regret your tattoos?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin