Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day...

   I was rooting through a box of stuff that Mom had saved from childhood and found this...



    Mom never had long hair but it was the sixties so I tried to make her look hip. I couldn't draw feet (which is sort of ironic because I have a "foot thing") so I put her standing in water...




     Figured I might as well throw this in because it's part of a matching set...


"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." 

 "A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."~

2 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I'm so CHARMED by this cute innocence... ~Great/funny new week 2U!

B. Diederich said...

Cute pics and quotes....I never REALLY did like pie either. Well some...if you take off all the crust.
bluk.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin