Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lately--Well Not Just Lately Actually...


I've been feeling beaten and lacking the effort needed to create any meaningful change (is there even such thing?) in my life, partly (or mainly) because so many past endeavors ended up dead ends--and believe me when I tell you I've tried. It's like I took all the furniture out of the room and still couldn't find the cat. Waiting on a miracle--something to believe.
 
"Ain't found a way to kill me yet, Eyes burn with stinging sweat, Seems every path leads me to nowhere." 
Jerry Cantrell, Alice In Chains.

Stuck;
baffled, beaten, at a loss, at one's wits' endinformal stumped, bogged down, flummoxed, fazed, bamboozled.


Blobfish...



    I found this on the intro-webs; "I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed, because I thought, Damn. I am less nurturing than a desert."

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin