Thursday, July 31, 2008

A New Toy...

    When John got his new camera for the trip to NYC, I have to admit I felt a pang of jealousy, like he got a new toy and I didn't. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the cameras I have, it's just that neither of them fit in my pocket and I couldn't see myself lugging this around-- although I may take it, it makes you feel way more professional... 


    I have old faithful as well but it just isn't quite a pocket camera either and Stephanie asked me a while ago that when I bought a new camera, if she could have this one...



     I guess she has a new camera, I'll miss her but maybe not so much now that I have this one...




      It's awesome. I went to London Drugs camera department and as usual was overwhelmed by all the technology but the guy at the counter was knowledgable and helpful--and having owned a couple of cameras, I knew what I wanted and what questions to ask. I wouldn't have picked Panasonic but this camera has all I needed, pocket size, idiot proof, wide angle lens, touch screen, touch screen focal point... the technology really is incredible.

2 comments:

B. Diederich said...

EXTREME JEALOUSY ABOUNDS!
BD

(I don't think I want to know the price!)

Dan Johnson said...

I didn't either but you know what it's like when you're going on vacation... money is no object...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin