Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday...

   I was out for my usual walk down Lonsdale when Stephanie phoned and asked if I wanted to go to Stanley Park for a stroll down the seawall. Some photography ensued... 







      After the walk we went to Browns for something to eat. I ordered the Crispy Chicken Club Burger and Stephanie chose the Hollywood Burger, we had them cut in half so we could split them (half, split??). Mine was delicious, hers was like rubber and when I was eating mine I realized I had eaten the half with the skinniest piece of the chicken breast first. My selfish side reared its ugly head and I no longer wanted to share. Stephanie was good about it and said,"You really don't want any of this burger anyway...whew. 

    There's a Dollar Store (where nothing is a dollar) next door to Browns and these folks were having some fun carrying on the Saturday night party with some Halloween party favours...



      So I felt compelled to make a couple of purchases...




     And then off to Cathy and Ralph's for dinner and a visit with Jackson, li'l pupper guy...



1 comment:

B. Diederich said...

Lovely brick pathway and wall...our trees are still unnaturally green...


Your costumes remind me of the folks that live around here!
; )

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin