Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pills...

 
     I was on the interweb today doing a little research on anti-depressants (not that I'd ever need any). I was reading about side effects when I had a little chuckle to myself. Many addicts and alcoholics start taking medication when they begin the "recovery" process and are concerned what the side effects may be. It's funny that was never a worry when you're taking any and every pill or drug that was probably manufactured in somebody's basement or garage. 
     I remember some of those "experimental times" in my late teens and early twenties--take drug, hope for the best, ask questions later...or not.

     With some medications for severe depression a person may experience sexual dysfunction. How would you know if it was from the medication or the from fact that you're depressed? And if it was sexual dysfunction from the meds, wouldn't it make you more depressed?

     Anyhoo, enough about that. I went and saw this movie on the weekend, pretty funny stuff and a little whacked too...


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin